Thursday, March 1, 2012

Happy March Day


I just cut my fringe that day. It was getting in the way all the time, and I decided to try out bangs. Meh, I guess it's too sweet for me. Even Bf is not used to how my fringe looked like. ―(T_T)


I went down to Wastons today again. They were having 7% discount storewide! WHEEEEE! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ I didn't know that either! Was really surprised when I paid for the Otona
 Lashcase. I couldn't decide which version to get in the first place! The original version with pink and black 
polka dots were really cute too! 


The original kyushu ramen from Tampopo. Bf decided to come to this place for lunch! The ramen was good and he decided to order a plate of this:


Salmon salad! Eeek, I hate the skin wrappng around the salmon and the vegetables. Its thick like er.. plastic with no taste? ( ̄へ ̄)


Bf's dessert! Milk pudding! It was really really nice. How I envy how bf always choose the 'correct' delicious dish (may it be main course/dessert/sides). This pudding is so soft that it melts in the mouth. I would definitely go back for another bowl!  No wonder Tampopo is well known for its dessert! 


I had another slice of my last year's birthday cake, the scoop cake from Tampopo. The taste hasn't change! Just the way I like it to be. \(^ ^)/

We went for a movie and it was time for dinner at Thai Express! 


Bf ordered this Spicy Tomato fried squid. The taste was normal. Like any other fried items coated with tomato sauce. (I couldn't taste the mild spiciness in it until Bf told me) 


We shared the Green Curry with Chicken chunks. The first time they gave us a wrong order which had all the vegetables in it. So I casually told bf that the person on the next table also ordered the green curry but with vegetables in it. The next thing we know, the person on the next table was served with the Green Curry with vegetables. I guess it's coincidence uh. 


And.. This is my favourite for now! Loy Chang dessert. Its something like Chendol, but the chendol strains doesn't taste like those that were sold else where. It was mild and not salty like the ones sold in the other stores. On my 'favourite list' too!  

No comments:

Post a Comment