Saturday, March 3, 2012

A Fishy Dinner



Me on the way to meet my Chewy. :3
Yeah, I'm so rarely without my makeup! (look at those eye bags (ToT))


 Was supposed to go for a game of badminton with Takeshi and Chewy. But Tak woke up too late that we decided to go for dinner. This is the first time I step into Fish & Co (I know I'm sua ku can..) 
I had the Garden Salad (Note: I'm not on diet. The reason being that Chewy bought me for my favourite yoghurt before the dinner. 


Chewy was a lil' hungry and me being as greedy as I ever was, we went for the Seafood Platter for 2. -YAY!- It looks big, but no.. IT'S HUGE. Like beneath all the prawns are rice and the portion of fries are just nice. (Although we didn't finished it as Chewy was having his usual Seafood allergic reaction and couldn't eat anything in contact with the Prawns) I love the prawns and would eat more if my tummy could take them all.. And oh ya! There were like squid rings which were super juicy and yummy too.. (too bad they were hidden under the mussels in this picture.)


And this is Tak's share. I totally forgot the name, but it had something to do with Salmon and sides being the fries and mash potato. I didn't get to try both. But it looks good too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment