Monday, March 19, 2012

Dr.Marten's 1460's White

Hello everyone! I should be in Hong Kong by now! \(^ ^)/
I am currently travelling around with Kaya till March 27. So please do not miss me too much! 
I'll be bringing back much goodies for my darlings. Wait for another week I'll be right back. 
Meanwhile, keep reading my blog. I have some post-dated posts which will appear over the week...

Meanwhile for today, 


Remember the Dr.Marten's boots that my Chewy bought for me that I mentioned in this post
Its time for me to show you guys how it looked like! 
(I'm currently wearing this on my trip...)


ta-da! I love keeping you guys hanging... :3 meowww


OH-LALA~~  It's white! Hehe, Chewy and I decided that white would be most suitable and sweetest for me. We felt that black is too common although it would be perfect for someone rough and careless like me as the polishing wax could easily cover up all those scratches. 

But no matter how we look at it, we finally decided on the white colour pair. 


The side view. As told, I'm supposed to walk in it (like everyday) to make sure that it is seasoned. (so it wouldn't hurt as much when I try to walk in it) I also found out that I couldn't wear the normal thin ankle socks that I always wore for my pumps. Only the super thick cotton kind would work. I got 3 pairs of them from Dear on the first day I was wearing it. (I was telling him how hurtful it was for me to walk =x)
Thank you my Chewy! Love you always. Please be patient and wait for me to come home soon! 
~(=^・・^) ヾ(^^ ) 

No comments:

Post a Comment