Thursday, March 15, 2012

I saw a Greedy Stingray


For our 6th Monthsary, we went to the Underwater World in Sentosa! -Yay!-
Chewy was reluctant to take his photo but I snapped one anyway. Muhahaha. Love you chewy! :3 


Chewy took this for me. But I think my face looked horrible so I covered it up with a Hazelnut. Apparently, the nut fit perfectly well. :D


I took a lot of photos when I were there.  But most of them turned out really blurry due to 1) I am standing on the travelator which never stopped moving, and made me felt like some sushi on conveyor belt. 2) I brought along my compact camera which the shutter speed is too slow to catch the swimming fishes 3) The fishes were swimming. (Duh) -.-

And this is my favourite picture of the day. I didn't photoshop it and I totally love the luminous colour of the jelly fishes against it's deep blue waters. 

There was also a touching pool there for the visitors to touch the small sharks, small stingrays and other fishes. I was real timid so I went to touch the forever-not-moving-star-fish. LOL. It was like touching a tongue. 

We stayed in Sentosa the whole day and went for the Pirates 4D Magix  and the Cine Blast! It brings back memories from the time when I was younger. =/ awwww...

Then it came dinner when I was super hungry and munched on some snacks in Sentosa x=


We went to this Japanese Gourmet Town (like the one in Plaza Sing) in Vivo City.  As usual we will (and always will) order the age-dashi tofu in any Japanese restaurant that will serve it.  


Chewy had the Okonomiyaki (which the restaurant called it as Okos) set served with mushrooms and tau-gei, rice & soup. I kinda like his Okos but the rest were just normal food, nothing much awesome. 
2.5/5 Stars


And here comes my Yakisoba (焼きそば) which was really cheap. It was like $9.90 but they were having a promotion which made it cost like $6.90. The meat in the yakisoba tasted weird, so I gave them up and ate the noodles instead. A little saltly but still ok. 
3 /5 Stars 


And this is my 6th monthsary gifts from Chewy! :D 
Thank You -bow-! 




No comments:

Post a Comment