Sunday, March 11, 2012

The Ship


We went to 'The Ship' for Sunday Lunch with Chewy's family. This is the first time I'm going there but from what I've always heard from them, its really a great place to dine in for its steaks. I choose not eat beef and went for Hawaiian Pork Cutlet. Every set meal comes with a Soup and Bread&Butter. 


My Hawaiian Pork Cutlet. Haha, it does look delicious, doesn't it? :) My 'salad' was leafy vegetables which differs from the rest that has chunky ones like carrots and broccoli. :( The pork was a little tough and not really tasty. I would rate 3/5 overall.

We went to Amk central after lunch as I needed to get some items for the Hong Kong trip. And also, I was too vain so I to fix my eyebrow. I prefer eyebrow threading as compared to shaving with a knife blade as they removed all the fine hairs and can last longer. 

Toodles! 




Meh, I love my double eyelid in this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment