Sunday, March 4, 2012

I Puke Tuna


Chewy and Me (with my unusually neat hair). It's my loveliest BFF's 21st! Happy Birthday! My dearest Gmaine! It's really great to have you as a friend (But I love you more than a friend, my sister!) No matter what happened, please feel free to talk to me. I'm more than willing to listen and help you as much as I can. 


We on to our now 'lao di fang' Japanese restaurant near Dear's house for lunch.
I kinda love that place more and more. Dear had Cha Soba (Which I personally doesn't really like, as I prefer Zaru Soba) I was hungrier than usual and couldn't wait till Tak came before I start on my Kastsu Curry Rice.


We order the famous Shio Saba (Which dear had like 2 or 3 plates that day). It was one of the Signature dishes of that restaurant. And the thing that it isn't expensive at all! (I realised my Katsu Curry Rice looked like some Char Siew Curry Rice)

and then something unexpected happened...


I PUKED MY TUNA. I know it sounds disgusting but... ☆⌒(>。≪) 
IT WASN'T FRESH! Its like eating er... raw fish left out in the air for more than 5 hours. It wasn't tasty, it just tasted disgusting. It made me hate Tuna Sashimi for awhile. 

We went on to Orchard to grab my M.A.C blusher and looked around for a while before heading to Gmaine's. I was curious at what Dr. Marten could have carry at this season and went up there with Chewy and Tak. And guess what...
.
.
.
.

I came out with this!

.
I didn't intended to get any, but I was tempted by all the shoes & boots in the store. And best of all, it was a gift from chewy to me! I wanted to pay for it, but Chewy said he wanted to buy it as a gift to me.
 THANK YOU!!! ヘ(^_^ヘ)(ノ^_^)ノ
I shall post the shoes another day! (Most probably during March 19-27 when I'm in Hong Kong)

No comments:

Post a Comment