Wednesday, March 21, 2012

10 items that I don't have


Aloha everyone! This is me with the super messy hair! I am now still in Hong Kong, so I have come up with this  to entertain those who read my blog. 

10 items that I do not have at home! :D (Ok, this may sound 'so what' right, but all I could say that my family is really traditional so I do not have most of the items that you guys would think that its a must to have it)

Here it comes: 
  1. A microwave oven. My uncle said that it's bad to eat radiated food, so we don't have any. So there goes my microwave crafts.
  2. A deep fryer. My grandma had one at her house. But my aunt prefers to fry food using the wok.
  3. Coffee Maker. This goes to the normal ones, not even the espresso kind. When  my granddad was around he cooked them with kettle over the fire. 
  4. Toaster. Yeah, we dont have one. We toast it with the oven toaster. 
  5. Grill. Just don't have one.
  6. Electrical stove. 
  7. DVD player, who needs these when you have a laptop/desktop.
  8. Air conditioner, meh.
  9. Dryer. Clothes dryer I meant. 
  10. Double boiler. We used to have it, but it's spoiled.
I realised everything here are electrical appliances. Oh well... 

No comments:

Post a Comment