Monday, March 5, 2012

A Watami Treat


Chewy and I took a cab down to school which cost us $17 to collect a school badge for an award ceremony. (Cause we left at 5pm and my school counter closed at 6pm)
My Chewy bought me to Ion today before sending me home. We had Watami for dinner! 
Muahahha, actually no la. I was cheated that we were going to have Soup spoon. Which made me happy for awhile. And then when we were there, Chewy and I were so hungry that we decided to go for something heavy.


First, we have Salmon Sashimi. This one is definitely fresher than the one we had yesterday at the lao di fang. I totally love the lighting at Watami! It makes all the food so appealing. We also ordered the Mentai Potato Salad, (which I remembered taking the photo but it was gone) They gave us a thing for mashing up the potato salad on our own, so you can decide whether you want it really soft or with bits and pieces inside. 


My kiwi tea with agar was filled with ice cubes. It was refreshing, but oh well... I wouldn't recommend it for anyone though.  


With that we had the Potato Mochi served with butter cubes. Its mochi wrapped in mashed potato and then deep fried. I had one and then past the rest to Chewy. I guessed it's too oily for me. ( ̄へ ̄)


Sapporo Miso Ramen, Chewy said it looked more like vegetable noodles. In the menu it stated that there were minced meat in it, but I didn't get or taste anything of that sort. Just noodles in hard vegetables broth. 


Nyahahah! Chewy loved their Zaru Soba just liked me! MEHEHEHEH. Zaru Soba for the win! -YAY- *dance around*


ok-ok, this one I have to find the name. It's something known as 'Salmon Capaccio' it came with some spice on top. Chewy liked it without lemon juice while I love the taste of lemon on fresh Salmon. It's extra refreshing. Nevertheless, the Salmon slices tasted as great as ever. 

We then had a plate of Maguro Sashimi (Tuna), I had a slice and find Salmon Sashimi tastier and gave the rest to my Chewy. (I skipped the photo cause I was too engrossed eating my Mentai Potato Salad


And our desserts! I had Milk Pudding & Chewy had Coffee Jelly. Frankly speaking, I love the Tampopo Milk Pudding better than the one here. The one here is a little too hard (not soft like when you put it in your mouth and it will melt). Chewy's Coffee Jelly is great but just a little too bitter for me. (>o<)

We then went into Sephora to buy M.A.C cosmetics for Gmaine and myself. Yay! I got the $40 voucher for spending $240 in Sephora. And I bought the eye shadow and liner that I always wanted. 

and ta-da! 


Chewy bought me LOVE MACARONS from TWG.
Actually, we were supposed to share, but Chewy found it too sweet and gave the whole box to me. HEHE.
We had 2 Bain de Roses Tea (light pink), 1837 Black Tea & Black Currant (dark pink), Moroccan Mint Tea (green) & 2 Earl Grey Fortune & Chocolate (brown).

I love all of them! But I find the Earl Grey one (I love Earl Grey Tea) and the Black Currant one best! 

No comments:

Post a Comment