Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Product Review: Canmake Mashmellow Powder



This came from part of the gift from Chewy for our 6th Monthsary! Wheee! (I chose my own gifts though)
The Canmake Mashmellow Powder! Wahahha.. I didn't read any review or any recommendation before I bought it. (Like I usually do) I went to the Canmake counter and took a little swatch off its tester and I immediately fell in ❤ love with it. O(≧∇≦)O Its so fuwa-fuwa (soft soft)! 

Like its name suggested, it is a finishing powder which you add on after ur makeup/ during the day to maintain your makeup. It also state on the packaging that it can be removed with any normal cleanser. There are also moisturising agents which prevents the skin from drying out.


The inside of the finishing powder. It isn't as glamourous as the outside but still cute. I am not too sure if there's any smell as I am currently down with a bocked nose. =x


The sides of the case. Really pretty and elegant right? 


 And the oustide of the case. So pretty much! (and yeah ignore the tv reflection on the case)


No comments:

Post a Comment