Friday, March 9, 2012

Movie Dates


I had my PSRP award ceremony yesterday and Chewy met me after it for lunch! :D WHEEEE. I was telling him how painful it was to be in heels for the whole morning and how we had to tend the booth while the others went to eat. -.- 

As usual, Chewy was too shy to look into the camera. Oh yeah and the super big bowl in the middle's our favourite side dish known as the ' 揚げ出し豆腐 Agedashi dōfu ' which means fried tofu. The secret to eating it is to eat it once its served. A few minutes later, the skin will turn all soggy and taste disgusting. 


We had awesome lunch at Ichinban Sushi. We ordered the rice set (which came with 2 rice bowls, one with salmon and the other with Unagi in Egg and also a side dish of soft shell crab). Oh-oh, and also the Chawanmushi & Miso Soup all for a reasonable price. 

Today we met out for a movie again with Takeshi & Yoshi. 


I can't remember the name of this drink, but it doesn't taste too bad. Oh yeah, that's Takeshi in the background. 


This is my 1/4 chicken! Wheeee! I totally love it together with my side lines of potato salad and meridian rice. I had my chicken with Extra Hot Peri Peri sauce.  But it always not enough that I prefer to dip them in the bottled sauce that came with it. In the end I took home one bottle of the sauce. Muhahahaha. 


And this is my Magnetic nail polish! LOL. I kinda love it but it started to look weird as the day past by. 


No comments:

Post a Comment