Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Haul!

Had been staying at home for the past few days except for going out to grab my cosmetics and then coming back home to sleep. -coughcough- How I wish I'll recover asap. :( I still wanna go for my BFF's 21st Birthday celebration ( ̄へ ̄)

The new Dollywink Otona Series was launched yesterday @ Wastons stores! I couldn't wait and flew down to get the lashes. (In case they ran out of stocks again (,,#゚Д゚)


I bought the Dollywink #13 & #14 which are the underlash. I really liked the #14 cause it looked really natural and sweet! :3 #13 is more for Oshare type :) I haven't tried them on, but if I do I will post the pictures again! ^_^


My main motive in the first place was to go down to get the eyebrow powder in Honey Brown. (I have very bright hair colour) I read the review and they said this powder doesn't come with the smell that Kate eyebrow powder have. I haven't tried it out yet. ( I can't bear to pull it out from its pretty package too!)


I know this is from the old series. But I read from the other blogger that this colour palette had been removed from Dollywink's page. I hesitated for a while before going down to grab this palette from Watsons. ( ´∀`)

I promised to upload the photos if I try them on! :D  

No comments:

Post a Comment