Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day


Happy Valentine's Day to everyone out there! 

Aloha people! Its Valentine's today and I'm pretty excited. One reason being that it's my first (YES, FIRST!) Valentine's Day celebrating with someone I love :D (YAY!~) I know I sound damn Sua Ku, what can I do when no one wants me for the past 20 years of my life, or rather should I say that my relationship doesn't last till Valentine's.  (That's how sad I am)

I baked cookies yesterday for my lovely boy and made a last minute card this morning for him. Wanted to give him the combined card for our monthsary (since it's one day after Valentine) but I see everyone giving a card and also I gave him separated cards for Christmas. And ta-da! This is what I could have do in 30 minutes, quite satisfying I guess. :3

I haven't received my Valentine's Day gift as its only available tomorrow for collection. Can't wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment