Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A peek into my lash case


Korilakkuma Pill Case with Lashes and glue in it



Aloha people! :D I am so happy today, cause I did my presentation in the afternoon for evaluation and it turned out well! -Cheers!- Anyway, I didn't have much to share today so I thought I'll just show you guys my wonderful little lash case. :3 I keep this in my Makeup pouch all the time, you know just in case you suay suay (unlucky) drop one side of the lashes or one day I happen to go out without my lashes and I need to meet someone important and I don't have my lashes with me kind of situation. 


I recycled a old pill box which was broken when I dropped it the first time. (Yeah, the first time ok! And it broke and couldn't close properly. I have to keep it close with the help of blutack -.-) I placed in a cheap pair of Daiso lashes (that I forgot the lash model no.), some lower lashes (I'm a vain pot, but they said that long top lashes have to compliment with long bottom lashes so I'm keeping one in JUST IN CASE. :D) I also have lash glue from Spring Heart inside. I prefer 'Lash Grip' but they don't sell it in mini tube like this, so I just grab a mini one that could fit in the box. :3 And lastly the lash fibre (double eyelid tape alternative).

I don't really use the lash fibre thing cause I have double eyelid. I don't see the need to create a higher crease either. But I'm just leaving it there just in case my double eyelid crease intends to betray me one day and go missing. 

And yes yes, I have something else to show you guys before I sign off. =X My Rilakkuma stash for Jan-Feb. Not a lot but yeah. All paid by Mr Bf. Thank you very much. -Bow- 


Left to Right: Rilakkuma Sweet Blanket, Rilakkuma Fluffy Boots & Korilakkuma Bedroom Slippers 

No comments:

Post a Comment