Monday, February 13, 2012


Happy Cookies Day to all the girls baking cookies for tomorrow :D I'm also working on a new recipe that I found online for my bf tomorrow! Hope it turns out well. 

And also another variation of the cookies. (I found this in a book and it seems like the chocolate one turns out better. -Kudos- to Japanese cookie recipe!) 


And this was how the first batch of cookies turned out. The one with the heart shaped window is supposerd to go with another piece without the window and then stuck together with Nutella. I didn't managed to take a picture of the complete set, as by the time I finished baking I was already dead tired.


And ta-da! The last batch of chocolate cookies going into the oven! :3 Meow, it tasted nice that I finished the ones from the first batch. =x Oh la la~

No comments:

Post a Comment