Monday, February 27, 2012

Senso Delizioso


The lunch yesterday afternoon was AWESOME! We went to Senso Restaurant located at 21 Club Street. (As usual baby chose this place)
We were looking forward to some ala carte food and realised that they only had their Prosecco Brunch on Sunday. It cost as much as S$98/person (exclusive of tax & service charge), but totally worth it for the AWESOME food! (Thank you Uncle again for the weekly treat!)


Rose Prosecco, it was free-flow that came together with the Brunch set. Totally love it, wasn't too heavy for a lunch. (Yeah, and I'm drinking again after Matt's birthday on Friday, getting myself sicker than I should be.)


Leek & Potato with Crispy Parma Ham. The soup is really light and tasty and the proportion was just nice to start off the brunch buffet. I would definitely go for a second round of this!


My first dish from the Buffet table. The seafood salad came with Feta Cheese & Cucumber, and also the squid was really fresh! Unlike the ones they had in the other restaurant, this one was really juicy and crunchy.  The Vegetarian Pasta wasn't as tasty, so I'm glad I only took very little of it. Ham was juicy and fresh, the ones from supermarket are just way out to compare with it. And lastly, my favourite Olive bread! The first thought of biting into it was 'Nah, this isn't good'. But the more I ate the more addictive it became.^^ 


And then our pasta came! We tried all 4 on the menu (I only manage to take 3 cause the last one arrive when I started eating). Apparently, you can try everything on the Buffet Menu and then ask for as many rounds as you like. We all agreed that the Seafood Linguine was the best as it was the lightest among them all. (The rest were in tomato sauce) I didn't try on the Beef Ragout Fusili as I don't eat beef.


My share of the wonderful pasta. Bf love it too, but too bad it contains all the toxic food such as prawns & scallop that he couldn't eat. (Poor him have some allergic reaction to it.)


This however, was a little dry. Not to my liking though.


The Berry Tart that I went running after. Not that I really like the tart shell, but I really love the BERRIES! Any kind will do. :D


And this is my little boy's favourite! Creme Brulee, however he didn't liked the one prepared by them. I kinda like the Panna Cotta with Mango Sauce. Light and fluffy and not too sweet. *Yummy!*


This plate looks great, but Nah. They taste normal, a little disappointed with it. What I can say was their Pasta & the Mains were great, but the desserts are just so-so. So if you ever have the chance to go there, just eat as much of the savour food as you can. Just have like 5% of what you eat for the desserts. 


That's all for now! Toodles from my little fluffys at Dear's house! 

No comments:

Post a Comment