Thursday, February 23, 2012

An Apple Crumble Day


I decided to bake these goodies last week! I got the recipe from the Cookery Book 'Cooks On The Hills' that Dear's Mum got from me. ^_^ I wanted to try the recipe out for a while but I was really busy with school and work. So I told myself I gonna give myself a break during the study break last week to bake it. ( I did study for my exams btw.)


Uncle went to the Supermart that afternoon to get the Apples (Red & Green) ones for me. :D He said they were on sale so he went down to get them while I went off to IMM to get the baking dishes. (I realised that I don't have any decent baking dishes/mould/ apple-crumble-like-container for the recipe) The ones in the pictures were apparently bought from Daiso. :) Aww, how I love Daiso! I've got like 5 cute dishes for only SGD $10. 


Other than that, I also bought these from Daiso. I took like 15 minutes to decide if I really want the 2 bowls. ( I have many smaller bowls at home already) However, I felt that since I liked it so much and it would be good for holding flour and sugar I might as well just take them. Oh, and the place mat, it's supposed to work like a baking mat. I just used to for easier clean up later on. ( I drop things a lot, like sugar, flour, butter etc etc.) 


While the little hotties are in the Oven. Heee.. 


And this was super cute! I saw them in the Supermart in IMM. Its a set of frying pan & fried egg like frying spatula. I like I like, thinking if I should get it since the one at home was long spoiled. Hmmmm, thats all for now. I haven got to go out since I'm still feeling giddy here & then. =/ Toodles~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment