Monday, February 6, 2012

Baking Trays


I bought a new Baking Tray (Cookie Tray) & the Heart Shape tin that I bought a while back!

Today was the official last day of my school term (which exclude the coming up tests), which means that if I don't go to Uni, it will be the last official lesson of my life in a government school. Unless I retained for another semester that's another story.

Anyway, I was wearing formal outfit to school for my Final Year Project Evaluation. I bought a new jacket and wore the new OL dress for it. And guess what? It was cancelled due to one of my evaluator calling in sick. I have no choice but to tell myself that at least I've now got another day to prepare myself for the actual thing. I hope the evaluator get well soon. 

I was on my way home from the train station and I decided to drop by the Phoon Huat near my house to get the unsalted butter for the Earl Grey cookies. ( I'm still failing them and I have no idea why. The chocolate pound cake that I tried on the first try turned out delicious instead. -.-) And then I was walking past 'Lemon Zest' (previously know as 'Kitchen Magic') and decided to walk in and check out what's on discount. 

Most of the time they would be having items with colourful stickers on them making out the discount that they are at. So I saw this cookie tray (which I wanted for a while but couldn't afford to get it) at a discount of 70%! I mean 70%! Can you imagine? It was from $18.20 to $5.50. Totally worth it! It's even cheaper than the normal aluminium one lah! Duh, I totally feel like stocking up on one more now. D: 

No comments:

Post a Comment