Wednesday, April 10, 2013

[PERSONAL] Something Special for Someone Special

17 days to Melbourne

I'm excited and sad at the same time about my trip to Melbourne. Excited that I'll be able to explore another beautiful city that I've never been to before and visiting all those little street cafes and not forgetting about another wonderful shopping experience. But on the other hand, I will be able to see Chewy for 2 weeks. :( And to add on, his new school term will start on the same day as my classes in Melbourne. 

So I decided to give him something special for our 19th months together, which I think he might need for school (soon). 


A sketchbook and box full of pen and pencils!

Haha! I feel like a mum... Hopefully he'll find them useful enough for him. I had to travel to different places to gather those different parts for one of his pen. There was something like a mechanical pencil lead which you can place it into one of the slots in the pen and viola! it becomes a pen&pencil in one thing. I hope all these efforts doesn't goes down the drain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment