Monday, April 15, 2013

[REVIEW] THE FACE SHOP - the smim Radiating Moisturizing Cream

12 days to Melbourne

That's less than 2 weeks now. So you can guess that I'll be rather slow on my blog updates (as usual) since I'm down with lots of school work to be done before heading over to Melbourne. This time round I'm reviewing on a facial cream that came along with my Etude House purchase. 


The outside of the packaging. I really like the pink :D Like soft and
feminine.


The texture of the cream is slightly creamier and oily. It does have a slight pink tint to it, which I guess helps to illuminate the skin. The colour of it is very similar to The Body Shop's Vitamin E Illuminating Moisture Cream.

Price: Not sure, I got it as a sample :P

PROS:
  • Does help to illuminate the skin
  • A little goes a long long way
  • Good moisturising effect
CONS:
  • Slightly oily for my combination skin
Rating:
2.5 out of 5

Would I recommend it?
Hmm.. Not for me. If you have dry skin, you might want to try it. As for me, I don't want to add more 'shine' on top my super oily face. :P


1 comment:

  1. I got two of these free samples with my last ebay delivery. I do like the texture and colour of the cream, even the fragrance! but the same as you, it seemed a bit too oily for my already oily skin, especially my nose and forehead!

    http://kittiecosmetics.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete