Wednesday, April 17, 2013

[REVIEW] Etude House Sweet Recipe Eye Shadow Brush

10 days to Melbourne

Hello my lovlies, I'll try to post up all my reviews before I leave for Melbourne. During then, I'm afraid that I won't be able to blog (often or worst still, at all!) so please be patient! I'll try my best to do my blogging when I'm back after 3 weeks. (School for 2 weeks in Australia and travel for a week in China, bless me.)

Anyway, this time round I'm reviewing on the newest eye shadow brush from Etude House! This comes from the sweet recipe range, together with another eye liner brush. (Which I'll review on shortly) 

I totally love their design and packaging for this brush! Firstly, I am a big fan of pocky sticks, so anything relate to it will naturally attract my attention. Secondly, it's plain CUTE! AHHHHH!


 How awesome is it? It looked like a pocky stick!
Tip of the brush 

The tip of this brush is thinner for a more precise application of the eye colours onto your eye lid. Definitely very different from the flat brushes that I usually used for my eye colours.

Price: $8.90/piece

Pros
  • Precise tip for application
  • cute design
  • pick up colour nicely
  • very portable
  • cute additional to a cute makeup pouch

Cons
  • slightly overprice (but it's cute!)
  • doesn't have a cap to keep the dust or dirt off

Would I recommend it?
GO BUY ONE NOW. 




No comments:

Post a Comment