Sunday, April 28, 2013

[REVIEW] Holika Holika Jewel-light Blusher in 06 Banilla Pink

Hello from Melbourne!

I've pre-scheduled this post to appear while I'm away. (I love this schedule option so much!) To those whom will miss me, do give me a text on my whatsapp before I change my number to a temporary Aussie number. For those who can't reach me, it's ok! Just text me on facebook and I'll try my best to get back to you right after school hours. 

As for today's review, I'm working on Holika Holika Jewel Light Blusher in 06 Banilla Pink (I got my translation from an online store selling these blusher).



I wouldn't really call mine as a blusher. It's more of a highlighter from the range of blusher. I haven't had the chance to take a swatch on my hand but will do it once I find the time to do so (do remind me!) The packaging is very similar to those of Canmake's blusher which is a little flimsy (sad to say).

Colour wise, it worked well enough. I don't have to apply lots of layer to achieve what I wanted. The shimmer effect was good and wasn't too bright or pinkish. Lovely.

Price: $14.90 (I think...)

Pros:
  • Not too shimmery, works just well
  • Portable
  • Just one layer is sufficient

Cons
  • Nothing

Would I recommend it?
Yes, for the price and quality this is a steal!

No comments:

Post a Comment