Tuesday, April 16, 2013

[REVIEW] Holika Holika Pig-nose clear black head 3 step kit

11 days to Melbourne

Hello there people! I've been good on schedule for these few days on my blog. *Hehe* One big round of applause please. Haha, kidding! I'm actually quite amazed at myself today, I've been to school, to work and I'm home blogging away now :D

I received another 2 parcels from Qoo10 (former Gmarket) today! Finally it's here! :D *jumps around* Ok, moving onto my review! 

Next up, Pig-nose clear black head 3 step kit from Holika Holika. To be true, I became their fan just recently! When they had a shop of their own when they were in Singapore 2 years back, I already liked their  cream eye shadow, but during then their price wasn't really cheap and affordable for a student like me. 

A few weeks back, I went back to take a look at their section in Isetan and found out that they were so much more affordable now (or rather I'm willing to spend much more since I'm working part time or the fact that Chewy paid this for me :P )! 

Anyway, the really friendly shop assistant (the only male staff there) recommended this to me! (Y)

 3 step kit
Instructions on the back 

Personally I found this working quite well for me, especially the nose strip (step 2) that I actually went back to get another pack. 

Step 1 comes with this nose strip soak in serum that supposedly makes your blackhead comes up to your nose surface. It didn't stayed on my nose and keep slipping off, so I took it off immediately   once the time was up.

Step 2 was the normal nose strip, which I particularly likes a lot. It isn't too sticky after you remove it and doesn't leave the black residue like those black nose strip. And it does pull out all those blackhead like the drugstore brand ones.

Step 3 was something that close up the pores after the black head are removed. Once again, this thing doesn't stay on my nose as it's supposed to. I guess my nose was too flat :(


Price: $3.90 for a kit of 3 nose strips (3 steps)
Pros
  • Step 2 nose strip does the job of pulling out all the blackheads.
  • does not have any unpleasant smell
  • does not leave residue 


Cons
  • Doesn't stay on my nose :(

Would I recommend it?
Yes! Although 2 of the nose strips doesn't stay on my nose, but I think it's a good kit to find out which one of the product from the range would be suitable for me. I felt that the step 2 strip was good and went back to get a full pack of it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment