Wednesday, April 24, 2013

[REVIEW] Etude House Eye's Cream Vanilla Moist Eye Cream

3 days to Melbourne

During my last spree from Etude House, I bought another eye cream which totally caught my eye because of it's super cute packaging. (Yeah, I'm a sucker for cute packaging too) Anyway, I needed an eye cream cause' the previous one wasn't suitable for me. Here goes the review!

Interior of the box when opened up. It's so cute and pretty!
Exterior of the box
Eye cream in stick form

When I was looking out for an eye cream to replace the last one I had, I was looking at things that were really creamy (thus eye cream right?) The last one I had came from The Body Shop, Nutriganics Smoothing Eye Cream, which wasn't bad at all. I had to changed it after my colleagues told me that it was too strong for someone my age. 

Attracted by it's cute packaging (and also the awesome discount from my friend!) I picked up the Vanilla Moist version. It also comes in another 'flavour'(?) or rather scent which is the Mint Cooling version. For me, I needed something which provides moisture to my the area under my eyes, so I went for the moisturizing one. When applied, it's cooling and it felt like it had melted into your skin.

Price: Below $20. I can't recall the exact price. >_<

Pros

  • Does it's job of moisturizing my eyes area
  • Small and handy to bring around (if you need to)
  • Stick form, clean and hygienic
Cons
  • Not suitable for aging skin
  • light effect

Would I recommend it?
If you are young (which I mean by below 25), it does it's job of keeping the eye area moisturized to prevent fine lines from forming. So go for it!
If you are above 25, I think this wouldn't have much effect since it's light and the moisturizing effect wouldn't be as strong as what you would require.

No comments:

Post a Comment