Monday, April 8, 2013

Paul Bakery With Le Chewy


19 days to Melbourne.

Last Friday (5 April 2013), I went out on an AWESSOOOOOOOOOOOOOME date with Chewy! Haha. Ok. Awesooooooooooooome is used too often, maybe... SUPERB? We finally visited Paul Bakery in Ngee Ann City together! I always wanted to go there ever since my date out the girls and to bring him there to try the Chocolate Macaroon Shake,which I fell in love with the first time I drank it. (Sadly, we were too hungry that we didn't even had the chance to take a photo of it.)



This was mine, which I had forgotten it's beautiful name =x 
Ok, I'll edit it again once I find out. But this thing is good. It's served with tomato, mozzarella cheese and nuts. The tomato slices were juicy and melt in your mouth with the cheese. The nut were an added point to it, which makes the dish soft and nutty at the same time. I like it.
Only thing bad was that the bread was too hard, and I couldn't enjoy it properly without hurting the ulcers in my mouth. D:


And next, Mr Chewy's Halibut fish.
It was really tasty, but the serving was really small and the price wasn't cheap too. It tasted a little fishy as compared to other grilled fish, but it was delicious when you dip it into the sauce that came along with it. (Y) The vegetables (hidden under the chunks of fish) were cooked just nice, not too soft nor too hard. Just the way it should be.


We were there for dinner but the food serving size were really meant for high tea (after all it's a bakery). I guess I'll be back soon to try their breads really soon.

Taste of food?: 8/10 The bread was too hard and the fish was a little fishy for me.
Price worthy?: 5/10 Slightly higher than average, ranging from $2.80 for a simple pastry to $26 for a main.
Would I visit again? Yes, but for tea and chilling sessions only.


On the plus side, Chewy went shopping with me after dinner. Haha! Which is good for me to forget some unhappy stuffs that happened this week. Anyway, I finally got my Petit Jelly BB cream from Holika Holika! OH YEAH! Chewy said he wanted to show me some surprises (Which I'm still waiting to know...), although it might not be something big, but still, its the thought that counts.


That's all for now people, I had a wonderful dinner with my loved one and it's time for you to do so soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment