Monday, April 22, 2013

[REVIEW] Clio Waterproof Brow Mascara in Brown

5 days to Melbourne

Hello people! I apologized to the clipping of the image above as it looked 100% ok on my camera. Anyway, it's down to my final week at home in Singapore. Although I'm currently complaining about the humid and warm weather in Singapore, I'm bound to miss it's warmth over there in Melbourne. 

 Clio Twistup Brown Eyebrow Mascara


Today's review would be on Clio Waterproof Brow Mascara in Brown. I bought it when it was on 20% sale in Watson. At first I thought it would worked as well as the brand's eyeliner but to my surprised, it didn't turn out well. It was drier as compared to the other eyebrow mascara I've used previously and the colour won't colour the eyebrow nicely. Although I used lined my brows with a pencil liner, the colour from the mascara is just faint and doesn't work well on me. 

It comes in 2 shades, black and dark brown. So for girls who have light brown hair should stay away from this product. 

Price: $20+ after discount from Watsons

Pros
  • Light coverage
  • Dark brown colour which is more suitable for Natural Brown hair girls
Cons
  • Very dry, hard to colour onto the eyebrows
  • Only comes in 2 shades
  • Colour not suitable for most people
  • Price similar to another brand which is more worth it

Would I recommend it?
No. Not worth the money even after the 20% discount. But do try their range of Auto pencil liners, which works really well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment