Thursday, December 1, 2011

Smell of Roses

BEBE POSHE LIPBALM

Hello there! :D I've been staying all day long today packing those items I have bought in the last month. Kudos to myself being such a vain-pot-shopaholic in the past month. I past by this super gorgeous packaging products at Watson the other day. (Yeah I swear I love to shop at Watson!)
As usual, it caught my eyes with $5 discount off :) I know, I know, I'm always picking up discounted items. Leave it to you to call me a cheapo or smart-at-saving. :D

Upon opening, the smell was GREAT! :D I love the smell of rose, just like how Anna Sui Cosmetics smells like. I did wanted to get the blusher & the lipsticks from Bebe Poshe too, but the colour swatches aren't really to my liking. Its either a little too light or a little too dark, another time I guess!

Being a vain pot, I tried on the lipbalm on my lips. Haha! I know it looks weird but :P The colour wasn't too dark which is really great. Plus you don't need a lipstick to paint some reddish tint on your lips. The cons being that it was little numb on the lips after a while. =/ Anyway, blog another time! tata...

No comments:

Post a Comment