Sunday, December 4, 2011

I finally had my Chocolate Fondue ♥

My diet is totally ruin, but I don't care! (Who cares when you have all the good food!)
Skipped church this morning, cause they were having different session from the normal days. (By the way I was helping out only cause there were cute little kids there!)
We went on to Royal Plaza on Scotts Road for buffet! Bf & me were late so we had to rush lunch. D: *oopscausewewokeuplate*


Chocolate cream (I forgot the name of this)



and and, I finally got my Chocolate Fondue today! (Muhahaha!) YAY! YAY! After getting the Chocolate Fondue Chair on Maple, I was having this bad craving for Chocolate dipped sweets. (om nom nom nom).

The pecan pie was great! Totally love it! Everything here is Chocolate for dessert! Like the mud pie too! awwwwwww =3 This is totally satisfying for my sweet tooth! bleah.


I found the toilet on the second level was so grand! I mean even the interior inside the cubicle was WOW.




Boo! Me with Rilakkuma during the Shineforth Christmas Performance.


Inside the hall.


There were dances and songs..



And I had great fun! Love you bf for bringing me to such nice places! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment