Saturday, December 3, 2011

Its a Korean meal!

I had a fulfilling day today! In the morning we (bf 's mum & bf & me) went to do some volunteering for a Children's Christmas Party at Bukit Batok. It was tiring but overall it was great, and I had a lot of nachos! =3 Cause the centre we were volunteering at had a Nacho machine! -loving it!-

Afterwhich, we went on to...

Amara Hotel's Korean Buffet!
Korean restaurant [hyangtogol] (향 토 골)

Yay! (Hehe...) Bf suggested this place for dinner and the meal turned out to be SUPER GREAT! (Muhahahah! I'm so gonna save up just to dine there :P)



The side dishes were free-flow by the way. And the white-ish thing isn't vege in mayo, its JELLYFISH! (yummy!)






The waitress helped us to cook the raw food! =3 Love the service! :D *thumbs up*


Cookie House @ Amara Hotel for Chritsmas!


Meow... I want one!

There goes my diet! D:

No comments:

Post a Comment