Friday, December 9, 2011

NYDC dessert!


YAAAAA. My first NYDC dessert was like 10pm today. Was preparing for a bath and my BFFs called telling me they were in my residential vicinity and asked me out for some chit chat session. 
Went right down to meet them after my bath and we went to NYDC!...
It was like my first time there and I was totally lost what to get...


I had my carrot cake! It was recommended in the booklet so I decided to give it a try. And it was really great, definitely going onto my 'Favourite List'.  


The 24 layered cake ordered by my BFF (one of them). Maybe its a little dry for me. =/ But the BFF was super high over his layered cake. 


I forgot the name of this thing but it was something like Chocolate Cheese cake? I forgot totally. But yeah, I still prefer my carrot cake! =3 

The Chit Chat session was great, although it was getting late in the night, but yeah it was probably the best way to keep up with that 2 ever happening BFFs. (Whom just ate some awesome Mexican food next door without me!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment