Sunday, December 18, 2011

RAMEEENNNNN


OH YEAH. -strikes ramen off craving list- 
I finally had it when I visit PP during her work @ Isetan. :D Thank you pp and bf for coming together for the lunch. Although it was like PP's 2 hrs pay. But yeah, I did not managed to get every body's food as I was too hungry and can't wait to munch into my ramen. =3 Bf had some udon which had a great soup base, while PP on the other hand was complaining about how bad her Oyako Don tasted. 


We didn't hang out anywhere except for going to church for the kid's Christmas party and then leaving for lunch (while visiting PP @ her work place & shopping around for some new clothes) Bf said I should like camwhore more, I tried, but nah I failed badly. D: I mean those that are ended up nice are less then the fingers on my one hand. 


I thought this was one of the better one from the lots. =/ OH WELL. 

No comments:

Post a Comment