Friday, December 2, 2011

Morning Latte with Tony Moly

During the rush this morning before school, I had to search around the room for some moisturiser, and I found THIS! :D

Latte Art Milk Tea from Tony Moly

Yes! Yes! I finally opened this cup of morning cream from Tony Moly! I've been keeping it for so long as I can't bear to use it at all! It's just too delicate and cute! Meow. I had to open it this morning when I realised the 'moisturiser' I've been using was a cleansing lotion all along! D: -bricks myself-


When open up, the aroma of sweet coffee beans rushed to my nose. awwww =3 Makes me feel instantly awake! :D The bad thing was that I couldn't mix the essence as slowly as I like (as I was rushing for school) D: I had to mix them in a rush and take the photos while looking at the clock.


When I was about to mix them. *haha* it smells so good that I want to drink it! =3 oops. Anyway that all for today! tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment