Wednesday, December 21, 2011

We met a dinosaur at Old School Delight and had some waffles

Yay! It's finally not raining today! :D Caught the movie 'Mission Impossible: Ghost Protocol' with Bf today. The movie sent me sliding down the seat several time ( It was too exciting that I dare not watch =/). We finally met up with the Dinosaur (Yoshi) after so long. (Since he was also doing nothing at home other than packing up the house) 

Initially we wanted to go to the movie, (which sent me no intention of bringing out the camera which I totally regret) but there wasn't any until Thursday. So we had a changed of plan and went to OLD SCHOOL DELIGHT for dinner! Muhahahahas! 

This was some place where my friend keep telling me to go but I was too shy/too lonely/ too broke to go there. And finally someone decided to go there for dinner and we went in. 


The very pretty counter (and this where I started to regret not bringing out my camera only today!)


The area where someone the seats are. 


There was this box at the side filled with toys from the olden time. (YES, the OLDEN times) I am not that old, but I guess my generation was the last to play with these. =/ Pretty saddening. Bf, Dino & Me picked up donkey and started playing while waiting for the food to come. It was a pretty good idea where you had diners to play while waiting to make them forget about their hunger sometimes. :D 


The super nice place mat that we had. And the menu was above.


I couldn't decide on the Chicken Cutlet and the Meesiam and asked for bf's opinion. (He is really good at choosing food, whatever he chose will magically turn out to taste nice =/) And I went for Meesiam which cost $5.50. Frankly speaking it was littleeeeeee pricey but for the taste, it was well worth it. Out of 5, I would give a 4.5 for the taste. -0.5 for too little serving. :P bleah.  The lady boss (I guess) was really nice and started talking to us (knowing that we are first timer there). She was really nice and told me that the Mee Siam paste was something that was special from her family. (Which was freshly made everyweek)

She also added that dining at her restaurant would be something like dining at her place. Cause' everything from here (menu) was what she ate when she was young. 


And then the guys had the same food. Oh yeah, and the Otah was great too. Soft and nice, not too hard. 

Do try the Lime Barley when you're there! 


We went on to Wafflelicious to have our dessert. 


Ordered some Earl Grey tea as usual. 




Coffee Waffle with Dark Choc Gelato that bf ordered. This was really nice! But it cost around $8.60. (With toppings and such)


And my Liege Cinnamon with Peach. Very tiny and hard D: 


 OWATA. =3 

No comments:

Post a Comment