Wednesday, November 30, 2011

November's Beauty Hauls

November's Beauty Hauls

I've been crazy this month! Spending like a few hundreds in the last few weeks after reading another blogger's post about beauty care. And also this article from stomp which shows how a Japanese lady who is in her 40s but look like she's in her 20s. -bows to her-

Anyway, the scars on my face had gotten better. :D YAY! After so much panicking it finally heals a little, like a little less reddish. But sadly the lines are still visible for now. I hope it'll go off soon. D:

Bought a lot of facial products from Watson as they were having sales. :P Like some of the items where like 30% off. AND AND..
I FINALLY BOUGHT MY CANDYDOLL CHEEK COLOUR! (after considering for soooooo looooooooooooong DX)

But I'll share the item review another time :)

and now to the progress of my scar...
.
.
.
.

ta-da! to my ugly skin! LOL.

And yeah, they were slightly visible as compared to yesterday. And when makeup was applied they can't be seen at all. But being a vain pot, I can't feel sad about these 3 lines on my face. So I bugged aunt to buy me some more beauty products. =3

She bought me the Amethyst Marvel Gel which was $19.90 after discount. (Original was $24.90). The gel I had to say was a little too watery, I regretted not taking 'Cure' (which I find too expensive, $42). And also when the gel was rubbed off, it was like sticky. I am not really sure why mine was sticky but the tester didn't feel like that at all.


Being a worried vain pot, I went online to goggle for scars remover and found Bio Oil! I had no idea what it was but there were great reviews on the product. Most of the reviews were for scratch marks removal (T_T"') which I had no need for. The sales personnel at Watson asked me if it was good as they were a lot of people buying that product. I didn't know as I have not tried it before, but I did tried the oil on the scars on my feet and I think it kinda works! :D I'll take the picture of my unglam legs another day, when the results are more obvious. =3 Byebye people! PS: The Bio Oil wasn't expensive, its only $15.50!

No comments:

Post a Comment