Saturday, November 26, 2011

A missed out movie date


Was supposed to catch Twilight today :( But both of us went out too late, so we didn't managed to get any tickets :( And dear was 40mins meeting me D: Was walking around and ended up buying him his favourite Red Velvet Cupcakes and some stationeries. :P


My Chubby boy. :P


Bf's Salmon Bento. He was letting me eat the better food. *touched*


My favourite less sugar Macha Latte from MOF.


Chicken Karei (Curry) with Rice in hot stone pot. Er, the rice was ok. Curry wasn't too saltly but the bowl wasn't big! It LOOKED big, but no! It was so shallow. =.= not even 1/4 height of my teaspoon.


Bf's Red Velvet Cake, it wasn't cheap. :( It was like $10.50 for 2.


Red Velvet with Cream Cheese and Banana Earl Grey. I didn't get to try the Red Velvet, but me and my Aunt shared the Banana Earl Grey. It was really delicious! The cake was moist (even though I had stayed out for more than 4hrs) and it wasn't too dry like other cakes. The cream wasn't too sweet or too creamy. :D LIKEY LIKEY. 10/10. (I am not really picky about food)


Bf's Vanilla Ice-cream with fruits. I was scooping all his fruits away :P
And yeah, something really unpleasant while we were there was the service. Not only that they were slow (Ministry of Food, Suntec City) but also, they totally forgot to take our order!

We were waiting for around 10 mins before checking with another staff why the dessert wasn't served. In the end we found out that it wasn't even keyed in at all. Like duh. -.-

The same thing happened at the Bugis outlet the other time round, Bf & me was trying to spend time while waiting for the movie to start, in the end the drinks took around 15mins to come and we had to leave soon for the movie.

I mean their food isn't bad but... oh well, the service was just bad.

And these were my huals. :P I couldn't resist the cute Rilakkuma notepad ( I saw it a lot of times at Kinokuniya and the Bugis A'n'BC outlet) and finally decided to buy it! :D hehe.

No comments:

Post a Comment