Monday, November 28, 2011

A day being the (not-so) Russians!

Hey People! I'm back after a long day out with bf's family for lunch! It was great after another day of eating :P And we finally catch Twilight: Breaking Dawn today. Movie was not that bad but well my lunch was even greater! We had Russian Cuisine! (Chiang-Chiang!)
Top left (clockwise): Starter, Bread with butter, Side; Escargot and Borsch soup. It was my first time on the escargot, but I think it will also be the last time.. >_< Just doesn't taste too good to me. I took a some scoops from bf and find the Borsch soup tasty, but bf's mum said it was too much of vege, I think that's why I liked it. :P
My main dish! Its Shaslik Pork with Russian Salad. Doesn't look as tasty as it sounded. =/ Was super dry and nah, wont try it again :( It only tasted a little better with the Russian Salad that came along with it. =/
Top left (clockwise) Sides; Caviar wrapped in Egg and the deadly Escargot. The Caviar in egg was a little salty to my liking, but well, it was one of the food that tasted better than the others (other than the salad and the bread). We went on to TCC to have dessert...
Top left(clockwise): Cranberry Cheese Mousse, Devil Tiramisu and the High Tea Palate. Mine was the cranberry one and as usual bf will ALWAYS select the most tastiest food :( The cranberry was smooth and a little sweet just like what you would expect of normal dessert. On the other hand, Bf's Devil Tiramisu was heavenly! It doesn't taste too sour, neither too sweet, just nice for someone with a semi sweet tooth like me :D We didn't ordered the Christmas Palate but I got the picture by snapping other's order :P I just wanted to snap the little gingerbreadman on the side!


And then we had a light dinner at Saybons. We had the mushroom soup and their Tomoato Mozzarella Salad. :D The soup was 6/10, quantity was not much (it was already a large size) but the salad wasnt that bad a 7/10 for a vege lover, it not too salty either! :D

And Thank You to these people for the wonderful lunch and tea I had. =3

No comments:

Post a Comment