Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Project 10 Pan; May 2012

Aloha everyone! A very good afternoon to you. Just finished the Japanese homework, but I actually cheated on the last part and gave up. -defeated- ―(T_T)→

Anyway, I spent my whole night reading through this blog , it's totally AWESOME! I just got hooked on and couldn't stop. But the thing that really caught my attention was 'Project 10 Pan'. 

What is Project 10 Pan? 
It's actually a project created by lollipop26 a make up guru on Youtube whereby you try to finish 10 things that you have chosen before you buy new ones. I guess it's pretty wonderful since there are tons & tons of cosmetics that I can't finish and a lot of new ones waiting for me to try them on, I felt that this would be a good chance to finish them once and for all! However, I realised that it would be a little pity to finish the limited edition items since you won't be able to get them any more.   

So here's my share! 

For this month I have chosen;
Majolica Majorca's Skin Remaker Pore Cover in OC10 (Ochre 10) 50% left
Majolica Majorca's Perfect Automatic Liner in BK920 (Matte Black) 50% left
Majolica Majorca's Puff de Cheeks in PK301 (Pink) 70% left
Majolica Majorca's Lash Expander Frame Plus Mascara in BK999 (Black) 30% left
Kate Diamond Cut Eyes in BR-1 (Brown) 85% left
Kate High Coverage Pressed Powder in Natural Beige 70% left
Kate Designing Eyebrows N in EX-4 30% left
Canmake Maxi Volume lipstick in 22 (Orangey-pink) 10% left
Dolly Wink Eyelash Fix in Pink (Transparent) 30% left
Baviphat Magic BB Cream 10% left

I hope that I'll keep to this and never spur on anything else before they finishes! -cross fingers- p(*^-^*)q

No comments:

Post a Comment