Sunday, May 13, 2012

Hong Kong Trip; March 2012 Pt 4. (Hong Kong, Kowloon)


Langham place was actually quite near the place I stayed. I get to know the area well by the third or fourth day I was there. Reason was that I was roaming around in circles and eventually found my way around that place. 

They have all the high end brands such as Nars, Mac (cosmetics), H&M, Jill Stuart and others right inside the shopping centre. 


I ended up in Causeway bay during one of my tram rides around the town. This place is totally like our Orchard road ( + Sommerset and Plaza Sing)


On top of my favourite tram! Really love these transport system. It's like a personal place for you to reflect and look back on life. 


MEOW. RILAKKUMA GACHAPONS. :D <3


Koala Milk Buns. Yeah, they wasn't from Hong Kong and they are also sold in Singapore but I totally love them. It helps me not miss home so much. ;'( (and especially my Chewy...)


From one of the famous Char Chan Teng in Wanchai! :D all for $8SGD. I was crazily shopping among the street market and bought like $30SGD worth of stickers and stuffs and asked the shop owner for directions.  The moment he looked at me he knew that I was already searching for this superb place! 

No comments:

Post a Comment