Monday, May 14, 2012

Hong Kong Trip; March 2012 Pt 6. (Goodbye Hong Kong)


This is the final part of my posts on my Hong Kong trip in March. Next up would be the ones on China. (However, I foresee myself to be super busy this week due to graduation ceremony (yes, finally!), being Gmaine's canvas for her makeup test & exam.) My last few hours in Hong Kong was spent eating & eating as I won't be able to have food again in another 6 hours until I board the plane and till they serve me dinner. 

Kaya & me were busying enjoying our food and I almost missed my shuttle bus to the airport. *PHEW*

Anyway, we went to the Dai Ka Lok (which literally translates to 'Everyone Happy') for late breakfast. It's something like Mei Xim which serves authentic Chinese food in fast food restaurant manner. I was telling Kaya how great it would be if they were to bring the concept into Singapore. 

The one we went to was a block away from our hotel Metropark Kowloon. (Really convenient place to stay in, take my words)

BUT, the main star is the Chee Chong Fun which is Michelin awarded. I can't remember clearly how much stars it was awarded but it should be 3 star (if I'm not wrong!).  



Look how yummy! *drools*


And also, they were really famous for their carrot cake. Which is really soft and fluffy and melts the moment you place it in your mouth.



And our breakfast! The top one being mine and the other one being Kaya's.


Oh, this was the breakfast from the day before. I was too lazy to go around my hotel's area to search for food and called the delivery. It was totally YUMMY-LICIOUS!


And these were the items that bought me on an adventure all the way to Hong Kong's new territorial. I had to travel back and froth for 3 hours to collect the Mac Kitchen lipstick from Tuen Mun Centre. Unable to speak Cantonese, I was totally lost the moment I came out of the station. Luckily there were 2 really nice guys which brought me all the way to MAC's shop front and then went off. They were so FRIENDLY. Thank god, if not I might never be able to get the limited ed lipstick. And seriously, the Tuen Mun Centre was located way behind an overhead bridge which is REALLY DARK in the night. T_T 

Good gracious me! I've been a brave girl for travelling so far alone! 
Toodles people! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment