Monday, May 21, 2012

Birthday Cupcake + Mini Cosmetics Haul


I got this for free while dining at Carousel for Sunday lunch with Chewy and his family. The cupcake was huge but meh, the taste is D: oh well, it's still a complimentary gift from them though! I really love Carousel everything I go there. The first time I went there was during last year's Christmas, where they had the Christmas platter was totally great. And what's more, they have chocolate fondue in White, milk and dark chocolate which I would never miss! 


Was doing a little shopping (I have been like staying at home everyday since graduation) and came across these at a really really low price. :D Sasa sells them like $8.90/pc (if I remember correctly). The eyeshadow is good but it won't be able to last throughout the day though.



http://www.dobest.co.jp/products/list.php?category_id=220 This is their website and you can take a look! :D I just realised they come from the same company as AC cosmetics. :3

That's all for now! Ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment