Saturday, May 12, 2012

Hong Kong Trip; March 2012 Pt 3. (Hong Kong, Kowloon)

We arrived in the evening in Hong Kong main island. Things turned out to be super unpredicted. First I was talking in the Hotel lobby with a Filipino tourist and missed our shuttle bus to the ferry station :( In the end we had to take a cab down to the ferry station (and luckily we did, imagine carrying 15+kg of luggages per person up the stairs) 

Our luggages were huge and had to be moved onto the ferry by ourselves. And getting off the ferry was worst. There were lots of people rushing out of there and their staffs wouldn't help you out even if they saw you having difficulties. I left the ferry earlier (so I wont be blocking the other passengers collecting their stuffs ), cleared the customs and waited for Kaya outside. 

To my horror, the staffs from Turbo Jet came running after me (I thought I violated some customs laws or what) and told me that Kaya injured herself. I thought it was just a small injury and realised that she broke her toe nail along the bridge on the ferry.

I remembered that I was telling her how the plank was unstable and moving when we first went to Macau. D: 

It was a terrible and she had to be sent to the hospital while I got an 'VIP' service where one of the staffs from Turbo Jet sent me to the Hotel in a Taxi. The taxi uncle even jokingly asking who I was when he saw the kind of service I've got. 


Was searching around the place where we stayed for a clinic where Kaya can clean her wound. I was wondering around the area and 'accidentally' stumbled into the famous Fa Yuen Street where they sell super cheap items. 

And this is Kaya in her Kitty specs.

I cleared like every body's souvenirs just by walking along the street. :D  


Was searching for something in Mongkok and this shop just kept appearing. Its like 2 or 3 shops along one street! :D 


AND YES! THIS WAS RILAKKUMA LAND IN Arglye centre, mongkok! :D MEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH~


Oh-oh! And I tried this when I saw Kaya eating it. At first I was a little afraid that I might get tummy upset (since my stomach had always been super weak). So I just tried one of the squid and it was YUM-YUM! o(^O^ )o and you can even choose the kind of sauce that you want. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your blog! Do you have any idea what's the name of the shop selling rilakkumas in Argyle Centre? :) Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! Thank you very much! ^^ oh I can't remember the name though, but it should be on the third level if I'm not wrong. >_< are Yong there?

      Delete