Saturday, June 16, 2012

I've got more NARS!


Hello there people! Much things have happened in the past week. I bought a new coat for my Australia trip this coming Friday! ヾ(@⌒ー⌒@)ノ

Also, had been really busy like a bee rushing here and there for school stuff. Hoping that the new classmates would be nice ppl. (>_<)

Baked a cake on Thursday and it turned out like a disaster. Maybe I shall just stick to the old recipe with the baking powder. ( i _ i )Learnt a lesson that egg separators are not helpful at all. Egg shells are still the best! ;(

And finally Chewy's mum ( auntie Foong Chun) is back! I've missed her so much. She also bought back the NARS products that I've always wanted since I was back from my hong kong trip! Wheee~ *fireworks*
・゜゚・*:.。..。.:*・'(*゚▽゚*)'・*:.。. .。.:*・゜゚・

Apparently they only carry it in Hong Kong, Japan and some other countries but not Singapore. But I've heard that they will be bringing them into Singapore by Tangs in October. Lovely!

Got to go! Tell me what are your pfavorite shades from NARS too! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment